Natural Rubber Pet Toys by Mushroom & Co Would like to introduce one of our most popular dog toys and give the reason why they are increasing in popularity.
Each Rubber Egg is lovingly made by hand Lanco since 1952 a company based in Barcelona since 1952 (no wonder the Eggs are vibrant and colourful.) Lanco uses only natural ingredients for there dog toys such as Sap of the Hevea tree and permanent food-grade dyes
Each Dog Toy Is Made by Hand
We do not mass produce our rubber egg dog toys each one of our dog toys are individually made by Lanco but most importantly they have no dangerous toxins like other mass-produced dog toys we only use the best ingredients.
Ovo The Egg
We have Ovo rubber egg Large and Ovo Original they have masterly designed to ensure your pet has maximum fun! They are designed like an egg so when you throw them for a pet, they bounce in all different directions.
They are soft to touch and gentle to squeak, the softness of these toys is the secret for them being durable as your loving pet bites they squash down giving ultimate satisfaction for your small to medium-sized dog, I’m not saying they are destroyable it depends on your dog’s behaviour with toys, my dog Bonnie keeps them and treasures them and most importantly plays with them. But they are still worth a try given the texture as it may be different from other dog toys you have got.
Don’t worry we thought of you these toys have a gentle squeak which is very manageable, I could not cope with a loud squeak, but these are gentle but still keeps your dog entertained and ideal as a training tool as the gentle squeak will surely get them to jump through any hoops no treats needed here!
Some recent reviews
- Has kept my cockapoo pup and lab/collie dog entertained ever since these were bought a few weeks ago. I don't know if its the slight squeak from the air passing through them or the soft rubber they are made of but I have never seen them so consistently excited and amused for hours with any other toy! So far they have not been chewed or swallowed but as they are actually large egg-sized I would watch your dog with them. If you have a small to medium dog or pup they are certainly worth a try and I hope your dogs have as much fun with them as mine have!
- Although quite small (size of small hen's egg) my cockapoo loves them, has demolished one (which I believe was helped by being left out in the garden for weeks) but she still plays with it AND the eyelashes are still intact! Am thinking of also getting the larger size. Brilliant idea, especially the quiet squeak!!!
- I've read a few reviews on this item which made me want to purchase them. They have now turned into my 5-month-old cockapoos favourite toy. It’s the first thing she looks for when she wakes up in the morning. She has had hours of entertainment with them so far and that's no exaggeration. I would definitely recommend these to other people they are fab!
- Soft but durable
- Gentle Squeak
- Rubber egg toys Bounce in all directions
- Will be one of if not your pets favourite toy
- Hand Made using non-toxic ingredients
Swapping to natural dog toys such as Ovo the egg original or large from Mushroom and co which are made from natural ingredients and making sure you use safe cleaning products can go a long way to making sure your pooch stays safe at home.
FUN FUN FUN!!! Play Play Play Choose only natural toys for your pups!